Welcome to the official Blog of The Confederation of All India Central Government Stenographers Association (CAICGSA)
To add details in "CAICGSA Members", please forward the required details to - email id - harisuthan@rediffmail.com **

Wednesday 2 December 2015

VII CPC issues


Dear Members


            Today I have contact one of  strongest  confederation of the Central Government Employees and discussed our  burning issues like betrayal of  our legitimate demands by the VII CPC.  I have emailed the GS the details and he assured me that  he  include Stenographers issues also in the JCM and  bring to the  immediate attention of the Government.

             In this connection, I am also drafting  a letter to the  DOPT and  Finance Secretary regarding non-consideration of  our  NSFG  issues ie, Rs.4200/- to entry level stenographers,  Rs.4600/- to Grade-I, Rs.4800/- to PS and Rs.5400/- to Sr.PS. 

               I request members to offer their valuable points which will help me in finalising the letter to the Government.


Harisuthan
Secretary General

2 comments:

  1. for ps the GP should be 4800 + 5400 NFSG for Sr.PS GP = 6600 comments by liji

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Sr. P.S. the GP should be minimum 6600 and after four years of service in Sr.P.s. it should be 7600 GP equal to Sr. PPS.

    ReplyDelete