Welcome to the official Blog of The Confederation of All India Central Government Stenographers Association (CAICGSA)
To add details in "CAICGSA Members", please forward the required details to - email id - harisuthan@rediffmail.com **

Friday 23 May 2014

Submission of Memorandum to CPC

Dear Stenographers

          The submission of   memorandum to VII  CPC is extended  upto 30th June 2014.  Though I requested  members to submit their views/suggestions for preparting the memorandum, it is sad that only few submitted their views.  I felt it is my responsibility to submit for the sake of our members, I have started preparing.  I once again request all to share their views.  Especially the proposed Grade pay/ pay scale to be demaded.  % of increment, etc

M.Harisuthan
SG

No comments:

Post a Comment