Welcome to the official Blog of The Confederation of All India Central Government Stenographers Association (CAICGSA)
To add details in "CAICGSA Members", please forward the required details to - email id - harisuthan@rediffmail.com **

Friday 30 March 2012

Dear members,

                        I agree with the suggestions put forth my all regarding stocking on to "Pay Parity with CSSS only".  Though I published the copy of a draft reminder I am yet to despatch the same.  I waited  for the views of all.   As such, I will re-draft  for "Pay parity only".  

                       I express thanks for  the support.

                                                                                                               M.Harisuthan
                                                                                                  Secretary Generaral,CAICGSA

No comments:

Post a Comment